SCGS just announced the live-streaming schedule for the conference. Here is the information from theSCGS Genealogy Jamboree blog post:
With just over two weeks before we open the doors to Jamboree, it's time to make our Next Big Announcement. We are pleased to announce the sessions that will be live streamed during the Family History and DNA Conference and the 45th Annual Southern California Genealogy Jamboree.
You'll find a complete list of the sessions, with links to the registration pages and as well as registration information on the Jamboree website and also on the right hand column of this blog.
Here are the specifics:
Family History and DNA Conference - June 5, 2014
- Five streamed sessions, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm PDT
- Pay for view, $30 per session
- All-Day Pass $130 includes complete DNA syllabus
- Requires a two-step registration process
- Sessions available for 30 days after initial webcast
- Sessions will not be available in the SCGS webinar archive
- 14 streamed sessions over three days
- Initial webcast provided free of charge
- Cost is partially underwritten by Diamond Sponsor Ancestry.com
- Many sessions will eventually be available in the SCGS webinar archive for viewing by members
Friday, June 6 - Four sessions 1:00 pm to 6:30 pm PDT
Attendess will have to register for each class - see http://www.scgsgenealogy.com/Jamboree/2014/LiveStream.html.
This is a tremendous educational opportunity for genealogists and family historians who cannot attend the conference in person. If you watch all three days of the FREE Jamboree sessions, you will see many of the very best speakers and subjects at this conference.
The DNA Day sessions do require payment, but are an excellent educational opportunity for those interested in the subject. The speakers are top notch experts.
Note that the times given are PDT, so add three hours for EDT, 2 hours for CDT, one hour for MDT and the rest of the world should be able to figure it out.
As a reminder, all of the available handouts from the Jamboree sessions are available online - see my blog post SCGS Genealogy Jamboree 2014 Syllabus Material Available (posted 24 April 2014).
My thanks to SCGS and Paula Hinkel for this opportunity!